Friday, September 16, 2022

Decoratif

Today was another mini croissant and a sort of filled (mini) one, It was good, not sure what was in it.  But it was good.  Sheryl and Katherine had bought lingerie and I wanted a new French Bra too! So we went there first. I found a lovely pinky peach set ,


What ever will I do if I like it and want more?

I had to laugh when we stopped in a hardware store, this is exactly what would trip my hot button if it said Paris.


  I guess Parisian’s like antique/USA stuff.  The sky was moody

Then blue, then moody again

We were looking for a sandwich shop she had heard about in a u-tube video, but it was crazy expensive and no where to even sit once we bought it.  So we were right by the Marche Des Enfants Rouge so we went there. 


 I had never been there,  it is a daily market, with food, but also many restaurants there, We had Italian, I felt like I was speaking the wrong language!  We shared Buratta (that seems to be a hot ticket here right now) and I had a truffled pasta, Sheryl had Vongole (Clams).

        This is not cheese, can you guess??



 We took the metro to the Invalides and walked across the Alexander the Third Bridge, and there was my girl! 



We were on our way to the Petit Palais, where I had also never been! 

I have no idea what these orange flowers are, but they are nice!

 It has decorative arts so some statuary, some painting.





  Sheryl has been teaching me some of the fun stuff  my phone can do, photography wise. 





We had a tea/hot chocolate break, I had a caramel macaron, it inspired me! It was also a lovely area to relax.  


Crossing the Champs D’Elyses



We went from there to the Southby’s Auction, Again fellow artiste, there is nothing stopping you! Seriously, nothing.  This stuff is not as good as ours!

We think ( we were I just checked) we were near the Elysee Palace as there were guards on every corner.  


We came home and I decided to have a quiet night in, I am sort of glad as it is coolish and VERY windy.


No comments:

Post a Comment