Saturday, September 17, 2022

Collecting Memories

Today was awesome, I was just getting ready to go the the patisserie and Sheryl asked if I wanted to meet for breakfast, sure! So we went to Capones on the corner for a Cafe Au last, Croissant, Beurre and Confiture!

We went from there and wandered through the market one last time! I tried to imprint the sounds and smells with the mental images I was collecting.  










These guys were playing in the Metro and it was so lovely I almost cried!


We went to the 5th androissment and picked up a couple of goodies for the kids.



  I always remember my grandparents bringing stuff back from vacation, it was so special!  And I found a sweater in Nina Kendosa, when I finally found a stinking store!  We stopped on Rue de la Huchette for a crepe, Banana and Nutella for me!


 We wandered along the Seine across , down by the water, and on and on.

We stopped in the American Church in Paris for a quick look







and then back alone the Quai

Ahh, at last I saw her. 









And, Oui, I rode the carousel!

We sat for a good long while, I didn’t’ think Sheryl had it in her to sit that long, but we did and it was so pleasant.  People acting crazy, there was a run on Red Berets today, cute little kids and a guy playing music.



Finally we wend to Bistro L’Estrapade for dinner where we shared the ravioli,  and pork with mustard sauce and a Tarte Tatain for dessert.  



Back home and mostly packed, but not ready to say good bye, to Paris or my new friend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment