Friday, October 18, 2019

Walking off Annika’s bounty after “Not Quite Right”

Today was a painting day, I worked and worked on a bridge that we sketched Tuesday.  So far I have the grass started, sky and the back ground of the bridge.  
Breakfast was alone with sporadic interaction form the cooking group.  We painted, then coffee break, then we painted, and then lunch of green beans with onion and lardons, chicken, corn and red beeper in a cream sauce with potatoes, and salad.  No dressing but there were these lovely onions in vinegar which totally set up the salad for perfection. 
My masterpiece is begun!

Jodi and I walked up to a small park with beautiful views to enjoy the surrounding country side.




I climbed un oh this horizontally growing tree and we worked on taking pictures, 
 Jodi has much better pics on her camera, but we have not the technology to transfer, in spite of be brining everything I had with me.  By the time she had figured out how to keep the phone in place to talk our pic she was in a bit of a temper.





I am mot sure what fruit this was but is smelled like nectar.  

Supper was goat cheese on bread, toasted with honey on top,
followed by a Catalan meat ball stew, complete with olives and mushrooms and accompanied with green beans, Brussel sprouts and salad. Annika said the wine was a bit sexy, and I finally realized why!

Cheese for dessert.  The wine was amazing by the way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment