Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Blaze of color and Kelly












We woke to a beautiful sunny but blustery day. The water slapping hard on the seawall made beautiful music to our ears. I had an encore petit dejeuner of yesterday and then we were off. We are seeing a change in the foliage already. Lunch is in a little LOCAL pizza joint called Vinnie's pizzeria. Where they sell by the pie or by the slice, it appears to have been around a while and they clain award winning pizza.

On our way to a repeat performance of Blaze and Kelly, Jodi made me listen, over and over to the CDs we bad purchased at their concert earlier in the week. So we drove admix the splendor of the fall New Hampshire foliage. Our eyes feasted on green & browns sprinkled with burgundy, peach & yellow while we absorbed the beautiful melody these two women create. I like to take the back roads but that damn Delores (aka Garmin) really prefers the freeway. So she & I fought amidst the beautiful sights and sounds all the way here. I talk to her like she is real and I wonder what Jodi thinks of that.

Our B&B seems the most authentic we have visited so far, in that, I think it has been an inn of some sort a very long time. We sat in front of a toasty fire last night. I knitting & Jodi contemplating, while we waited for the concert to begin. What a pleasant way to pass a fall evening. The music of Blaze and Kelly was even more enjoyable for me this time because I had a frame of reference for the music that way coming our way. Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment