Wednesday, September 18, 2024

More than Munchies with the Minister

 9-16-24


Today didn’t start off so well I got up and tried to check my bank account and I couldn’t get through,  no problem, I took my other ATM and went to get some croissants for breakfast and the ATM wouldn’t work now I’ve got a problem. I did get an almond croissant that & a cup of coffee was pretty delicious!.


I decided to try to not worry about it took off looking for another art store called Bosner which is near Le Genat des beaux Art.  


But this bus thing is educational and I stumbled across Saint Amboise church which was kind of nice, when in however they were serious about this church thing and they were starting a mass so I didn’t stay.



 The art store it was pretty awesome I got a water  brush another, Caran d’ache, a new one, we’ll see if I like it. 


NOT my lingerie store, but maybe Mazakine?


Wonder how this restaurant would go over in Ohio? 

Walked quite a ways back through the 11th  hopped on the bus and then I noticed my lingerie shop so I got off the bus and went and bought two bras, they’re beautiful.  I went home and had some ham and Brie on a baguette, I came home because I have to use a knife and fork and home was the easiest way to do it. But it was pretty yummy! Doesn’t have the cachet of walking and eating a baguette but still. Had a restful afternoon and then got ready to go meet Luis at his hotel, the bus was stinking slow and I was about 30 minutes late. But we had a good walk to St Suplice have a look around and looked at the wall of Rimbaud and then we still had plenty of time so we walked across to the Seine 

Had a quick peek at église St Germaine

and had a look at the river, Notre Dame, and the Eiffel Tower.  Dinner was at bistro D’Henris and it was delicious I had duck breast again but I had a goat cheese salad this time instead, we shared a bottle of wine Louise happily had the morrow appetizer and beef Bourgoin . He decided he wanted to do some walking on his own, which was fine by me I came home and I am all tucked in.  It was a bit warmer today which was nice.

P.S. We have this thing at church called munchies with the minister as a way to get to know the pastors at the church, hence the reference in the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment