Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Kitchen, Kitchen, Cuchina



I didn't even try the coffee in the room as it was deplorable when I made it yesterday.  Breakfast here in the hotel was eggs benedict for me and a buffet for CC and Michelle.  The morning lecture on cultural competency was useful and kept me engaged.   But until the peer review piece I was floundering.  This course  would be great for a nurse that was struggling a bit but for an experienced SANE it is remedial!

Lunch was  (sharing) a Chicken Caprese sandwich and it was delish!

I walked a minute outside, the sun was shining down in the water so nice!
Interesting flora.

After the conference tonight was a "hosted" get together which interprets to wine and cheese.  It was nice and we had good conversation with other SANEs.

Dinner was at  Riva Cuchina (http://www.rivacucina.com/dinner/)and Robin drove to the restaurant.

I had  PASSATELLI ALLA SALSICCIA which is :Parmigiano, egg & breadcrumb pasta sautéed with housemade Italian sausage, butter, sage & cream.  

Dessert was Panna Cotta with strawberries & shaved chocolate, pretty good!

Bed time!



Sent from my iPhone

"And all shall be well,
  And all shall be well, 
    And all manner of things shall 
         be well.".     
                   Julian of Norwich

No comments:

Post a Comment