Thursday, September 26, 2024

Re-routing

My day started out with a nice big fat juicy croissant and a cup of coffee.


 I did a little paperwork for the box and a little studying for my French class and moseyed out around 1:30-2 o’clock.

I went to the Abess post office because the local postmistress told me that they had the crest the baguette postage stamps. She was wrong however on my way I found a purse I’ve been looking for the perfect purse this whole trip and then really found one I wanted something different some thing that I didn’t have and just had not found what I was looking for until today. I also found what I think is the perfect T-shirt for Jody but just in case she’s reading this I’m not going to say what that is.
    I moseyed through the Montmartre area and 






had a tart tatain (but not a traditional one)  and coffee, sort of a late lunch kind of thing to last me until my cooking class and then I made my way at 5 o’clock to cooking with class.





I was so excited,






I got there just at 5 o’clock on the nose and they were surprised to see me because ………….I was a day early. So I got my bearings and took the bus back home where I am having the most delicious little pieces of Comte, Brebis ( it reminds me a lot of Colby but creamier and is made from sheeps milk), salami and a glass (St. Emilio from the grocery store!)  of wine while I’m contemplating dinner. It started pouring down rain so I’m thinking the menu at Capone‘s looks pretty enticing. 
Mushroom ravioli with artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes and a cream sauce with some sort of cheese on top, delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment