Thursday, October 19, 2023

Huck-A-Hoos

Today was a quiet day, sort of.  We went to the beach, I painted,



and watched for dolphins


and we walked.
  



I only had an apple for lunch as I was saving myself for pizza again for dinner.  About midday Jodi offered up a beach drink, but I was afraid that it would flatten me after only having an apple for lunch………….

We came back after a nice day and went to order pizza, l left Jodi with the wagon and strode off to order, the plan was that we would order and then drive back to get it so it wold not get cold on the trip back. I was stepping over a curb when (it is a mess right there) i heard Jodi, i turned around and down she went.  She was……..not……. happy…………. But she got up again. She says her shoulder, hip and ankle are sore.  She is getting dressed for the beach so I figure it did not take her out.  When I finally got to the darned pizza joint, Wednesday hours were crossed out. Must be nice to just decide not to work today. So what to do.  I texted the owner of the cottage and they recommended Huc-A-Poos, it was on my list from intel from somewhere ( who knows what source?) so we ordered and had a bitch of a time finding the place.  The listed address is about 5 locks away, in reality it is well hidden about at the end of the island as one leaves.  Regardless we did find it and it was good, better, and probably a do over.  Maybe last night pizza………..





No comments:

Post a Comment